Wondering if you'll be able to help your student finish college and still retire someday? With guidance from a college planning expert, you can.
Learn a 3 step strategy every parent needs to know for college at a free workshop hosted by Grace Lutheran School.
Join us on September 18th at 6:45 p.m. in the church sanctuary for a 90 minute presentation by Thrivent representative Dan Johnson.
You will leave knowing:
- What to expect when transitioning from high school to college
- Why published college costs may not be as important as you tink
- Tips about the FAFSA and its important to you
- How to improve your student's chances of graduating in four years
- How costs, out-of-pocket expenses, expected family contribution, need-met and gift-aid ratios apply to you
Students are encouraged to attend with their parents! This is a free event and open to the community, so invite your friends and neighbors and join us on the 18th.